1. Go to Settings
3. Set up Internet connection
4. Select how you connect, in this case, we select wifi
5. Select custom for how you want to set up the internet connection.
6. Select your wifi
7. Select Automatic for ip address
8. Select Do not specify for DHCP hostname
9. Select Manual for DNS setting
10. Enter Trickbyte dns, One dns is enough. Click here to see latest active Trickbyte DNS list
11. Select Automatic for MTU setting
12. Select Do Not Use for Proxy server
13. You should see success screen like below.
14. You may test internet connection to see if everything is set up correctly.
15. Update your ip to our system by login to client area and click on “Update ip” at the top. It takes around 5-10 seconds to update. This is normal. You can use any device which connects to same router as your PS4 to do so.
Note: You need to authorize your ip every time your ip has changed. To authorize your ip, sign in once to client area at http://www.trickbyte.com/signin then click “update ip” at the top.