1. Right click on your network connection at the bottom right of the screen to open Network and sharing center.2. Click on connection type (wifi or local area network)
3. Click properties
4. Click once on Internet Protocol Version 4 (TCP/IPv4) to select and click properties.
5. Select “Use the following DNS server addresses”
6. Enter 1 of TrickByte dns to preferred dns server.
Click here to see latest Trickbyte dns
You can leave alternate dns server to blank or any another dns.
7. Click ok
8. Restart your browser to let new dns setting takes effect.
Note: You need to authorize your ip every time your ip has changed. To authorize your ip, sign in once to client area athttp://www.trickbyte.com/signin then click “update ip” at the top.