1. Go to control panel
2. Under Network and Internet, click View network status and tasks.
3. Click link that next to your connection on the right. This may name differently.
4. Select property
5. Click on Internet Protocol Version 4 (TCP/IPv4)
6. Tick “Use the following DNS server addresses:” and enter 2 of our dns
7. Click OK
8. Login to client area to authorize your ip
9. If it doesn’t work. Flush your dns cache or restart your pc. Most of the time you don’t have to do this.
Visit url below to see how to flush dns