1. Setting –> System –> Network Settings
2. Pick your active network: Wired or wireless.
3. Select Configure Network.
4. On the Basic Settings tab, select DNS Settings
5. Select Manual
6. Select Primary and Secondary DNS server and enter 2 TrickByte DNS
7. Press the B button on your controller, and then select Test Xbox LIVE Connection.
8. Verify configuration on our client area
You can do this on your pc if they are in same network.
To access US streaming services e.g., Hulu Plus or Netflix, you will need to download their app from the US Xbox App Market.
You will need to create a US Xbox Live account to access the the US app market. When registering for the account, make sure to set the country to United States.