1. Make sure your router supports dyndns. Try login to your router and look for ddns,dyndns, etc.
2. If you don’t have dyndns account yet. Go sign up at http://dyn.com/dns/ pick the devices plan
3 Setup dyndns account, after you’ve done. You will get unique dyndns.
4. Set up dyndns on your router
5. Check your current ip by visiting http://www.whatismyip.com write down ip you get
6. In windows os, open cmd and type “ping your dyndns” without quote. Write down ip you get.
7. If you got same ip in step 5 and 6 then you have done it correctly.
8. Login to client area –> auto update ip
9. Add your dyndns and click add