*Make sure your Amazon fire tv firmware is up to date before start.
1. Go to system –> wi-fi
2. Press to forget this network.
3. Press select button to confirm
4. Enter your wifi password and select Advance
5. You will see existing ip. Write it down somewhere.
6. Enter ip that you have written down just now, then click next
7. You will see existing gateway ip. Write it down again.
8. Enter gateway ip that you just saw and click next.
9. You will see network prefix length, enter 24
10. Pick two of Trickbyte dns from here.
11. Enter 2 of Trickbyte dns here as DNS1 and DNS2
12. Click connect
13. User any pc or mobile phone which is connected to same router as amazon fire tv login to client area to update your ip with our system.
14. Your amazon fire tv should have accessed by now.
Note: You need to authorize your ip every time your ip has changed. To authorize your ip, sign in once to client area at http://www.trickbyte.com/signin then click “update ip” at the top.