1. Go to settings
2. Go to Network –> Network connection
3. Start Connection
4. Wait until network is connected then click on Other Network list
5. Set Expert
6. Choose your connection (wired or wireless)
7. At DNS Setting –> Pick manual
8. Enter one of Trickbyte DNS as Primary one. You can leave 0.0.0.0 for secondary but we suggest you to enter another DNS for secondary.
Click here to see latest Trickbyte DNS Servers to Choose
Note: You need to authorize your ip every time your ip has changed. To authorize your ip, sign in once to client area at http://www.trickbyte.com/signin then click “update ip” at the top.