The process of how to sign up for a US Netflix outside of the US is pretty simple if you can follow the easy method explained in this article. Normally, Netflix will not allow a non-US IP to access their signup process. For this reason, people who want to access Netflix programs outside of the US can simply follow the points enumerated below.
Note: if you already have a Netflix account in any country you can use your existing account to access all Netflix content. No need to sign up for a new one.
How to sign up for a US Netflix Account: step by step
1. First of all. Sign up for Trickbyte account. If you don’t have it yet. Sign up for 14-day free trial here.
2. Set up TrickByte DNS on your PC and then login to update your ip with our system.
3. Go to http://www.netflix.com and click sign up.
4. There are 3 payment methods
– Use your own international credit card, but you have to fill in a US address with Netflix. You will have to make up a valid one. If you can’t figure it out, try http://www.fakenamegenerator.com Remember, we need only an address. You have to use your real name with Netflix.
– Use an Entropay virtual credit card. If you don’t have one, click here to sign up.
– Use a US PayPal account.