In order to access Netflix, you need to forward google dns to Trickbyte dns. Read more information here
You need to connect to the internet via Wifi only.
Android 4.x (Ice Cream Sandwich)
1. Settings –> Wifi
2. Wifi (click on word “Wifi”, not ON/OFF switch) then tab and hold active wireless network until dialog pops up
3. Select “Modify Network”
4. Check “Show advanced options” checkbox at the bottom
5. Switch “IP settings” to “Static”
6. Set DNS 1 and DNS 2 fields as below
Click here to see latest Trickbyte dns ip
8. Verify configuration on our client area
You can do this on your pc if they are in same network.
Note: You need to authorize your ip every time your ip has changed. To authorize your ip, sign in once to client area at http://www.trickbyte.com/signin then click “update ip” at the top.