1. Go to control panel –> Network Connection
2. Right click on your current connection. (Local Area Connection or Wireless Network Connection)
3. Click Properties
4. Click on “Networking” Tab —> Internet Protocol (TCP/IP)
5. Click “Properties”
6. At the bottom half, click “Use The Following DNS Server Addresses” and enter the 2 DNS below
7. You’re done. Good job.
8. Login to client area to authorize your ip
9. If it doesn’t work, flush your dns cache or restart your PC.
Visit url below to see how to flush dns
Note: You need to authorize your ip every time your ip has changed. To authorize your ip, sign in once to client area at http://www.trickbyte.com/signin then click “update ip” at the top.