1. Go to System Preferences –> Internet & Wireless –> Network
2. Pick your current connection of the left side ad click “Advances”
3. Click DNS tab
4. Click “-” to delete existing dns and click “+” to add the 2 dns ip
Click here to see latest Trickbyte dns ip
5. Click OK
6. You’re done. Restart your machine to let the new dns take effect.
7. Login to client area to authorize your ip
8. If it doesn’t work, flush your DNS cache or restart.
Note: You need to authorize your ip every time your ip has changed. To authorize your ip, sign in once to client area at http://www.trickbyte.com/signin then click “update ip” at the top.