1. Go to control panel
2. Click “view network status and tasks” in Network and Internet group.
3. Click “Manage network connections”
4. Right click on your current connection
– Wireless Network Connections if you use wi-fi
– Local Area Connection if you use a wired network.
5. Right click –> properties
6. Choose “Internet Protocol Version 4(TCP/IPv4)” and click on “Properties”
7. At the bottom, click “Use the following DNS server addresses”
and enter the 2 TrickByte DNS IP
Click here to see latest Trickbyte dns ip
8. Click OK, and you are done.
9. Login to client area to authorize your ip
10. If it doesn’t work, flush your dns cache or restart your PC.
Visit url below to see how to flush dns
Note: You need to authorize your ip every time your ip has changed. To authorize your ip, sign in once to client area at http://www.trickbyte.com/signin then click “update ip” at the top.