Before start: Login to update ip by using mobile/laptop/pc which connected to same router as your Sony device.
1. Go to network setting
2. Internet settings
3. Select wired setup. If you select wireless you must set up Trickbyte dns on router
4. select custom for how to set up the ip address
5. Select no for ipv6 set up.
6. IP Address Setting –> Specify IP address
7. Select custom for how to set up ipv4
8. Select primary dns and enter one of Trickbyte dns. You can leave it as is for secondary dns.
Click here to see latest Trickbyte dns
9. Confirm your setting and continue.
10. select no for proxy server.
11. Save & connect
12. Restart your Sony device.
13. You have to update your ip everytime your ip has changed.
Note: You need to authorize your ip every time your ip has changed. To authorize your ip, sign in once to client area at http://www.trickbyte.com/signin then click “update ip” at the top.